UPC Moduł CI+ 4K should not be connected to the TV set when searching for channels.
Detailed information on how to search for channels and on the CI+ socket can be found in user manual of your TV set.
- Connect the RF cable to the TV set and press the connectors.
- In the TV set menu, select searching for digital channels.
- Select UPC from the list of operators.
- Enter the Network ID and the frequency according to the table.
- Once the searching for channels is completed, place the UPC Moduł CI+ 4K in the CI+ socket of the TV set.
- The update shall take a few minutes. If it is necessary to re-enter the Network ID, do it.