The digital TV box restart will allow you to regain control over it.
For example, if it is not responding to the pilot and the front panel is not responding or displays the error message.
- Before restarting, check the cables:
- at least three cables should be connected to the digital TV box – power cable, signal cable and cable connecting the TV with the box
- the HDMI cable shall also be connected to the TV set
- Disconnect the power supply from the digital TV box by turning the switch or disconnecting the power cable. The switch can be found on the back panel .
- Turn on your TV set and read the appearing messages. The correct message reads Please wait.
- The diode of the digital TV box, during its restarting, will be green. Once the digital TV box is on, its colour will turn orange.
- Then press the BOX button on the pilot or POWER on the front panel, to turn the digital TV box on again. An effective restart shall result in the reappearance of TV programmes.
If you were unable to solve your problem, please contact us at 813 [show number].
Prepare your UPC Subscriber ID numer.