Zmień język na Polski
This article contains detailed information on the return of equipment.
- 1. What equipment must be returned and under which circumstances?
- If you cancel any service – return all the equipment indicated in the table below.
- If you change services within the process of self install, i.e. if you have received a shipment with the equipment and you are going to install it in your own – return all the old equipment indicated in the table below.
- If you change services but they will be installed by a UPC technician – return all the equipment (regardless of its manufacturer and model) to the UPC technician.
UPC Polska cares for environmental protection, therefore, please dispose of any non-returnable equipment in accordance with the provisions of the law on waste electrical and electronic equipment.
- modem Giga Connect Box
- modem Connect Box
- modem Hitron
- modem Hitron Chita
- modem LTE E3372H-153
- router LTE B525
- router TP-LINK ARCHER C2
- router TP-LINK ARCHER C6
- router Compal GW7557CE
- Wifi booster
- Internet booster
- Switch SF110D
- UPC TV 4K BOX
- Mediabox Pace
- Mediabox Cisco
- MediaModuł CI+
Telephone - business customers
- telephone IP Yealink
- optical receiver CP8043U0200
- optical receiver RFoG BL711 258M
- signal amplifier
- ONT GPON
- 2. What accessories must be returned with equipment?
- Set-top box
- remote control
- HDMI cable
- USB cable (UPC TV 4K BOX)
- RJ-45 cable (UPC TV 4K BOX and Horizon)
- Smart Card (Mediabox)
- power pack (UPC TV 4K BOX)
- power pack and/or power cable (Horizon and Mediabox)
- MediaModul CI+
- key card
- Modem or router
- power pack
- RJ-45 cable
- ONT GPON
- power pack
- Set-top box
- 3. When should I return the equipment?
- 4. How to return the equipment?
The returnable equipment should be packed in one parcel and protected against any damage. The following methods for returning the equipment are available:
Where? How? InPost EasyPack service (not applicable to Żabka and Fresh points)
- Fill in the form available at the website szybkiezwroty.pl/upc/ you will receive (by e-mail and SMS) a return code for use in the InPost EasyPack.
- Bring the equipment, packed in one parcel and marked with return code, to the InPost EasyPack service.
- The confirmation of shipment will be sent by e-mail or SMS.
- If the dimensions of a parcel are greater than 8 x 38 x 64 cm, choose the option of a bigger box at the InPost EasyPack service.
Note: please undertake the utmost care to ensure that the dimensions of a parcel are not greater than 41 x 38 x 64 cm. If it is impossible, use a different method for returning the equipment.
Note: all components of the equipment (packed in one parcel) should be placed in a box, which is opened as the last one.
You can check the status of your shipment here. For this purpose, enter the shipment number that you have received in an e-mail or an SMS message.
Find any InPost EasyPack service on the map (it is possible to return the equipment exclusively at the InPost EasyPack service, it is not accepted by any partnership points such as Żabka and Fresh stores).
UPC technician (not available on the OSD Network)
Return cost – PLN 50.00
In order to establish the date of a visit, call us - 813 813 813.
At your own expense
You can return the equipment at your own expense by sending it to the following postal address:
Arvato Services Polska
Note: the absence of the annotation “Zwrot UPC” will result in a refusal to accept the parcel in the warehouse.
Keep the confirmation of shipment together with the shipment number.
- 5. What if I don’t return the equipment?