Zmień język na Polski
If the word LOAD is shown on the UPC set-top box display, take the following actions:
- 1. Choose the source of signal
- Click the button used for selecting the signal source on the TV remote control – SOURCE/INPUT/HOME/AV.
- Select the name of an input (AV/HDMI/SCART/EXT/EURO) to which the set-top box is connected. You can check it on the back panel of the TV set.
In case of any doubts, the method of selecting the source signal may be found in the manual of the TV set.
- 2. Restart the set-top box
- Switch off the set-top box with a power button located on the back panel of the device.
- Simultaneously press and hold the CH^, CH?, REC buttons and switch on the set-top box again (with buttons being pressed and held).
- Release the buttons once the message CLEAR has been displayed on the set-top box.
- 3. SET and DONE messages
In a few moments, the SET and DONE messages are shown on the set-top box display. If the message DONE is displayed, switch off and on the set-top box with the power button located on the back panel of the device.
- 4. Choose your country
Using arrows on the set-top box remote control, select Poland/Polska and confirm the selection with OK button.
- 5. Enter the UPC activation code
Enter the UPC activation code specific to your location (you can find it in the below search engine) and confirm it with OK button.
If you have selected a wrong location, press back to return to the previous screen and enter an appropriate code. Having entered the correct code, press OK.
- 6. Search channels
Having entered and confirmed the activation code, the searching for channels will start (and it will take about 30 seconds). Confirm the search result with OK button.